Reduce Initial and Future Construction Cost
AMPINNERGY modular power distribution solutions deliver power to cleanroom HEPA filtration modules, light fixtures, switches, conveniences outlets, and some process equipment and work stations. These systems provide an optimal solution for the pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, microelectronic, or any cleanroom where flexibility and modularity are essential.
Cleanroom Modular Power Distribution Systems
Cleanroom Modular Network Systems
The AMP NETCONNECT MRJ21 Copper Cabling solution is a high-density, high performance, modular system that connects 24 twisted pairs (12 two-pair or 6 four-pair ports) in one click. Engineered to deliver Gigabit Ethernet ports, with or without power in a high-density package, MRJ21 offers an easy-to-install twenty-four pair cable and connector solution that supports all place-and-plug environments including data centers, zone-cabled offices and open office environments.
MRJ21 features factory-terminated, modular components that simplify connectivity and offer faster installation than standard 4-pair wiring systems, traditional epoxy/polish 9 MRJ21 Trunk Cable, RJ45 Patch Cord, MRJ21 48-port, 1U Angled Patch Panels, and RJ45 Patch Cord fiber installations straight or angled 1U patch panels. Plus, MRJ21 supports higher port density than alternative RJ45 interfaces and minimizes port cost for active equipment.
MRJ21 connectors can be plugged directly into electronic equipment with
high-density interfaces, fixed-port straight or angled 1U patch panels.
- Universal modular copper cabling platform
- Supports high-density applications including 10/100/1000BASE-T (GbE) and POE up to 100m
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, and Power over Ethernet
- Small footprint minimizes rack and floor space requirements
- High-density cabling reduces cable improves air circulation and equipment cooling in data centers
- Requires approximately 30% less space than 4-pair cabling
- Weighs 20% less than 4-pair cabling
- Simplified field installation reduces on-site labor costs
- Factory terminated and tested for reliability
- Serialized cable assemblies and panels ensure quality
Power Distribution and Network Services We Offer:
Florida Cleanroom Systems recommends modular power and network distribution systems AMPINNERGY and AMP NETCONNECT for all modular cleanroom requirements for initial and future systems renovations. Both systems can be integrated into existing systems.
Site Map | Contact Us